6 Steps to Feeling Better In Your Body Meditation Series
- You Could Step Back And Learn Some Tools That Can Help You Slow Down And Sense More Deeply?
- Build More Resources To Use For The Practice You Need To More Clearly Feel Your Feelings Of Hunger And Fullness?
- And Be An Expert Of Your Own Body?
If you want to become more attuned with your body and really know how you truly feel without feeling forced, rushed, or foggy then this might be the most important information you'll ever read. Here’s why… I have just released a guided meditation series called 6 Steps to Feeling Better in Your Body.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover in this guided meditation series:
- How to notice the sensations you feel (relaxed versus tense) with a body scan.
- Learn how to eat enough to be able to notice accurate hunger and fullness signals.
- My secret exercise to getting more grounded
- A way to eat without distraction and if you are with company, how to situate yourself so that you aren’t thrown off-guard
- A client favorite head, neck and eyes meditation teaching you how to notice your bodily movements in a way that doesn’t make you feel frantic
- How to feel empowered and live by focusing on becoming centered
This is just a sample OF WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU download The 6 Steps to Feeling Better in Your Body series These audios are designed to be done any time you want to get clear about how you feel overall or need some guidance on how to deal wth certain life situations and feelings. If you actually do these meditations, you are not going to be in this weird spin.
Society has a cruel way of making us feel emotionally tortured.
This guided meditation will teach you how to overcome societal pressure and why the secret is not about thinking the same way that you’ve always thought... Now, we know that you’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy. Get ready to take a step back and learn some tools that can help you slow down and sense more deeply... Build more resources to use for the practice you need to more clearly feel your feelings of hunger and fullness...and be an expert of your own body.