I share my struggles with food and body image and we emphasized how we are all born with the capacity to eat and take care of ourselves in a way that’s right for us. We ended the podcast interview outlining ways that the little things really do make a big difference in our wellbeing.
On my latest podcast interview with Paige Smathers, we disucss Building Body Trust and Better Health through the Little Things.
About The Author
Take the first step to feeling more comfortable in your skin and eating “normally” with this
"Stop Bashing Your Body Free Gift + Audio!"
This Worksheet + Audio Will Eliminate Confusion And Allow You To Feel Good About Your Body Again.
- The Paradox of a Healthy Relationship with Food: You must think about food before you can less.
- Signs You Need to be Aware of to Protect your IE & Recovery Efforts this Holiday Season
- New Podcast: Fighting Fear of Weight Gain
- Life is Change – What we Need to Know about Food and Body Changes
- How Satisfied Are You with Your Relationship with Food and Body